1) Why Your Web Site Needs Professional Copy Writing to Have Better Results
If your web site had professional copy writing versus a few standard sentences and paragraphs, how much more response would you have, and how much more would your reader be engaged with what is being said and would want to read more?
2) Usability Studies Have Shown That Most People Do Not Read Every Word. They Scan.
If most people scan a page, they are looking at key words, ideas and concepts that cause them to respond and maintain an interest. You may be scanning this page now. This is normal web site browsing behavior.
You're not alone.
3) How Do We Create "Killer Content" for your Web Site?
To write "killer content" we research your industry, and research which relevant keywords have more search traffic for the web page that we are to write the content.
We integrate code, keywords for SEO (search engine optimization), and a best standards approach for writing web copy. We also write blogs for our clients.
Six Goals for Effective Web Page Copy WritingOur clients are usually too busy running their business to try to do any SEO on their own. We are on a monthly retainer to continually build the SEO and Inbound marketing "house" for our clients.
1) create strong and concise headlines and taglines to engage the reader
2) Create a strong first sentence that may include a question
3) Plan out the writing
4) use carefully chosen words and phrases to keep them interested.
5) Review this first draft with you, the owner of the site who has contracted us to design and build your site in addition to creating strong content.
6) Revise and rewrite the copy until it has the sizzle, the "wow factor" and/or the technical description of your product or services that works for you and for your site visitor.
Important Fact: We use the top rated, award winning inbound marketing- SEO program to leverage our time and results for our clients.
Full webmaster services include advanced web design and development, creative and custom web page design, and an experienced web designer. Our advanced services include programming in Adobe Cold Fusion for Content Management and E-commerce web sites, Facebook marketing, page development, and ad campaigns. We have experience in developing marketing plans, managing email programs, SEO or search engine optimization including top of Google page rankings in Portland, Salem, and Eugene for certain keywords.
We also engage in market and competitor research, Twitter marketing,Google webmaster tools, Google Places, and research of current trends and best standards. Our recent upgrade to the Adobe Creative Cloud shows our commitment to use the latest cutting edge web design and development software for our clients. Creativity and inspiration are the cornerstones of our business. Every client has specific needs. We provide a free consultation to see if our services are a match. Request a free consultation>